The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Quad Duplex

supraspeed

Going out on a limb ere but thinking about getting a custom exhaust system made at some point. my system just looks a bit strange and i want something like a quad duplex (two pipes each side) but i dont want the performance to suffer either. i was after something simular to an Enzo so not massive pipes.

anyone got any pics of how this looks or simular

a shower of abuse on standby....:innocent:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has definately been done with twin pipes, but the petrol tank is in the wrong place to make it easy. Quads imo would look crap!

this is why i'm trying to find some pics. i'm just not into the whole big exhaust thing. want something stylish but subtle if you no what i mean

With the right kit, dual/quad exhausts work (like with the 2 examples shown). But on just the stock body i think it will look silly and unless you remove the stock fuel tank, i would imagine you will end up with 2/3 fake exhausts, which will be hugely noticeable and rather embarrassing to anyone that comments imo, or a fully functional system but that will restrict the engine.

that is nice. i'd prob use different pipes though

is there a law about how high up exhaust pipes can be? only ask because i saw a show car prelude with hot rod style pipes between the rear lights

:blink: Theres a video on youtube of a supra with an exhaust sticking out of the back bumper below the boot lid like that...It looked pretty silly.