The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Way to Stop Rattles

meph137

so turning up the base on a normal cd wouldn't do this because.......

Well its obvious isnt it?!:rolleyes:

Their CD sends out special frequencies. These frequencies all carry little minions whose existance is solely to seek out the little $hits causing the annoying rattles in every car which is sub 150k.

Apparently anyway.

TBH for £9.95 or whatever it is, i want them to find the first two rattles for free.:rolleyes:

Seriously, im not the most flexible of people, and it would probably find rattles i didnt even know existed, meaning i would be forced to rectify them.

EVIL CD!

Well its obvious isnt it?!:rolleyes:

Their CD sends out special frequencies. These frequencies all carry little minions whose existance is solely to seek out the little $hits causing the annoying rattles in every car which is sub 150k.

Apparently anyway.

TBH for £9.95 or whatever it is, i want them to find the first two rattles for free.:rolleyes:

Seriously, im not the most flexible of people, and it would probably find rattles i didnt even know existed, meaning i would be forced to rectify them.

EVIL CD!

:lol:

i totally agree. i would end up stripping the car down to the shell to get rid of them...bet the cd throws in a few sound effects just to annoy the perfectionist lol

personally i'd just always keep my music on so i'd never know....;)

IIRC there was a liquid gloop product developed by 3M that was used on Fords from 2000ish onwards in areas that had a high occurance of rattling.

I think it works by staying as a heavy viscous liquid until its excited (vibrated) by a rattling panel that its attached to..... it then somehow turns solid and literally glues the rattling parts together :D

Don't know what its called though, but it would be ideal for use with this CD (if it works lol).

IIRC there was a liquid gloop product developed by 3M that was used on Fords from 2000ish onwards in areas that had a high occurance of rattling.

I think it works by staying as a heavy viscous liquid until its excited (vibrated) by a rattling panel that its attached to..... it then somehow turns solid and literally glues the rattling parts together :D

Don't know what its called though, but it would be ideal for use with this CD (if it works lol).

That sounds absolutely amazing! I want some!!! :D