The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yes!!!

splurge

:) Yes!!! Very happy Splurgey today, as I have just taken delivery of my first Supra. It's black, it's automatic, it's J-Spec, it's twin turbo, it's, well, sweet. But then you knew that already, didn't you?

Things I learned on the way home that I didn't know before:

1. The fuel warning light lasts for at least 25 miles (oops).

2. The fuel flap release control is hidden under the front mat (double oops).

3. The standard Supra stereo (assuming mine _is_ standard - tape player on top, matching CD player below) is actually not too bad.

4. Any owner of an S2000 is likely to suffer serious 0wnage (sorry, couldn't resist that phrase) if they try to take a Supra on the slip road joining the A127. I mean, it's a nice car, the S2000, but... what was he thinking?

By the way, I hope nobody's already got my new .sig . If someone else thought of it first, just let me know and I'll change it.

Happier than Larry.

Splurgey

Thanks y'all. I've been spending the rest of the evening taking a rapid tour of the surrounding area.

And yes, the grin is still there :)

Pics will follow when I get me, the car, and a camera together in daylight. To be honest, though, it looks just like any other black Supra that hasn't been modded. I am planning to do a bit of a project (perhaps a projectette or projectina) on the interior so I will post some more after that.

Get it sprayed silver? But I have just gone to all the trouble of finding a black one :p

And TDRAPER, I live in Laindon.

Happy Splurge.

Cheers again for all your advice.

congrats on your purchase. i am still luvin it as J.T says.

havent had mine long and is still standard but i am choking to get some lowness and big ass wheels and exhaust!!!!

in all fairness, on the s2000 subject, y o y do ppl in piddly cars try to race you, i constanly get ppl in saxos and astras/corsas trying to race, its just a laff, u pretent to egg them on like their k&n filter is actually working then u just plant the boot - YEEHAA.

I did race a saph cossie tho, he bottled it at about 130mph - SHITE BAG!