Tyre Preference

tony1

What is your preference for tyres on a twin turbo  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference for tyres on a twin turbo

• Pirelli P Zero Rosso
    • Michelin Pilot Sport 2
    • Toyo R888

What is your preference for tyres on a twin turbo?

I am looking to change my tyres soon. I’m running 235 x 35 x 19 front and 285 x 30 x 19 rear.

I use the car in the evenings and weekends all year round but will also be doing the occasional track day.

Pirelli P Zero Rosso

Michelin Pilot Sport 2

Toyo R888

Thanks

Tony

Edited by tony1 (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well iv been runing bridgstone potenza re050A's for the last 2 years and cant falt them on the road or track

just make shure there jap and not the eastern european ones as theres is a slight diferance iv found

the 888 i found to overheat on track tho and as said above there not good at all when it comes to standing warter imho

i was thinking about gettin r888's when i get my supe i need something thats going to keep me glued to the road at all times esp with my little girl in the back r888's not good in the wet then? i was contemplating getting winter wheels also so maybe i could get different tyres fitted to them?!

I recon if you had added Goodyear Eagle F1 to the poll it would come out top !

Seems to me that it's been the most talked about tyre on here for a number of years.

just my 2ps worth :)

Thank you all for your inputs. I think adding a few more option to the poll would make it a bit more interesting. Can some tell me how i can edit it- thats if i can.

Thanks

You could add Toyo's and Falkens...probably the most popular choices on here!!

Voted for 888's tho

Thanks. But could you tell me if it is possible to add options to the poll or not and how?

When i go into edit i can only edit the txt not the poll options.

Any advice would be a great help

Thanks

I use both Pirelli P-Zero N4 spec for normal driving and the 888's for the track days and am happy with both. I've tried the R888's on the road for a month as a daily driver tyre and while they're awesome in the dry, they suck in the wet and the road noise is offputting for frequent/long trips.

I would if price was not an issue, get the Michelins over the P-Zeros, but they cost a bomb, and paying around £230 a tyre (285x18) is enough for me as it is!