The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings from Cold Saskatchewan, Canada

TooColdToDrive

Hello all,

I'm a new proud owner of a JDM MKIV TT 4 speed auto. Bought it minty fresh from a buddy importer. Only 93k on it, no mods, and purring well. Let's hope it survives a Saskatchewan winter of -45 degree Celcius weather!

I'm also a big n00b when it comes to Supras unfortunately, but I love mine to death and will take good care of it. Hope to get to know you guys better!

I hope these pictures work! Were not taken by me, but by Evan, who imported it (if I took pictures now, it would just be the Supra huddled in the garage).

I do winter drive it, to stretch it's legs, so it is running snow tires right now (and somewhat dangerous spacers to fit the front steelie rims on). Hope my tires don't fall off if I hit a pot hole!

Eitherway, sorry for the long intro. See you guys around.

PICT0003-3.jpg

PICT0006-4.jpg

PICT0001-2.jpg

PICT0007-2.jpg

Thanks a lot Tom! Wow, they look brand new after the spit and shine there. I might have problems pulling it off on my right headlight though, it has an end to end crack about 5 cm long. I don't think it will give me too much grief though. And thanks for the welcome all! Andrew - I definitely will look into painting over the walnut dash, even though I know we both love it ;P

I'm fortunate to live in a pretty dry climate. A few thousand kilometers to the east, in Quebec, they get some really nasty ice-storms, up to half a foot of ice on places. I also keep the Supra in a garage, which keeps most of the ice off of it. However, around the back end of the supra I get a really dense ice that builds up on the paint from the exhaust - this usually doesn't thaw until the spring. It's never much, but it makes the paint appear dull.

Edited by TooColdToDrive
Spelling Mistake (see edit history)