The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Supra Crash???

steady_dave

Hello there, was speaking to a friend of mine today when he says a Silver Supra ploughed into a tree on his street a few nights ago.

Says the driver just got out of the car and went into his house (apparently the guy lives a few houses down from my friend)

When seeing this the next morning the driver was in shock and was told by a neighbour that he crashed it last night. Apparently he was very drunk and doesn't remember anything.

This happened in Sheffield soumewhere near handsworth I think, any one know if it's someone of the forum?

Stupid enough to drink and drive full stop, let alone something like a supra! They can be a handful in this weather at the best of times!!

Poor supra - although if it's a write off, it makes them that little more rare, sought after and therefore valuable! teehee :D

Well this is what i've heard so it's not gospel. Apparently he has a sort of double spoiler. It's like the standard spoiler however with a sort of mini one under it, if that makes sense.

I've seen it round sheff before.

Oooo I think I know that car. If its still the same owner he's a porter at Barnsley General Hospital. My friend used to work at the hospital too. Nevermind anyway it was only a N/A

*waits for the N/A defence fanboi club to appear*

:D ;)

I dont drink and drive but when i was 19 i got done the morning after the night before,but i do not condone that behaviour in any way whatsoever.

The year i was banned was the longest year of my life and my insurance went through the roof for the next 10years after that.

If the story is true then the guy should get the book thrown at him,if someone knocked down my son when pi$$ed i would kill them.

If it is true that this driver was drunk, he should count himself lucky it was only a tree he hit. As there were not other cars involved, the police would not necessarily get involved. By the next day after the incident there would be no evidence he was over the limit, at the time of the accident, so he may get away with it. If he is reading this, I hope he he realises what an utter scum bag he is. I hope he gets nothing out of the insurance company, as drink drivers are beneath contempt.

Having lost a cousin on Christmas eve to a drunk driver, many years ago. I have experience the aftermath of the death on the family. She should have been married now with kids and a future. Instead the family were ripped apart, and have to relive the grief every Christmas.

Any one who drink drives should do time.