The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest madmax

hay ya peep`s er am only 21 and a went and got a mk4 lovely car 3.0ltr n/a 5 speed manual . and here`s the not so good bit they have riseing bollard`s in dundee " i found out the hard way " :( just need to change the subframe a thought na never is that simpel. The mounting point`s wont line up so a could do wit any number`s or name`s of peep`s that know a trust worthy place to put it on a jig any help would be gr8 thank`s a mill

MAD MAX

sorry i had a riseing bollard come up and hit the under side of ma car and a really like the car and saved so long to get her now it off the road and a dont want it to rust away do any of you`s know any number`s a could try to get it put on a jig and hope fully back on the road

a was hopeing to upgrade her to a twin turbo but this has set me back big styel

sorry i had a riseing bollard come up and hit the under side of ma car and a really like the car and saved so long to get her now it off the road and a dont want it to rust away do any of you`s know any number`s a could try to get it put on a jig and hope fully back on the road

In case you missed it before, sell it and buy another.

It'll cost you more to get it jigged and sorted out than you can just buy another NA for. They're available for pocket money these days.

In case you missed it before, sell it and buy another.

It'll cost you more to get it jigged and sorted out than you can just buy another NA for. They're available for pocket money these days.

Just report it to the insurance and write it off, then get a TT, and avoid bollards :)

:yeahthat:

Still hard reading fella. Try breaking it up a bit with punctuation ;)

There will be a few body shops with jigs, but the cost would likely be half the value of the car.

What spec is the car? Sadly it may be worth more breaking it for parts, then buying another with the cash.