The mkiv Supra Owners Club

kash

kashamin

hey guys im a new comer hada areotop na in bronze last year lost the back end and swiped a lampost off the ground and only had it for 6days lookin for a supra from 93 to 96 areotop or standard any advice on hw much it shud cost me now or wud u peeps know of any1 selling 1 with a low milleage :cool:

Im not sure irony works in these cases. It perhaps reinforces their perception that txt spk is okay.

I did think that as I mashed out my reply but playing them at their own game stops me being brutally nasty and I think that's better when it's a new member post :)

(I tried just not replying but found myself not being able to sleep).

hey man thats wot happen it was a freezin winter... i f***d up big time!!

how much do you think is a bronze areotop worth with 30,000 on clock, cloth interior, walnut dash and 1 previous owner on a L reg

iv seen 1 but he wants £5000 wheels needs refurbishin there nothin special and a rust patch size of a 50p on the boot jus need your opinion on the price if u dont mind,

Welcome to the forum.

If you plan on staying here for any more than a couple more posts then you need to stop using txt speak in your posts. Start using correct sentences and punctuation is all we ask, then your stay here will be a welcoming one.

It may be an idea to reply saying you understand what I'm asking of you otherwise I might think you are ignoring our requests.

regards

JB