The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2002 TT 6sp value

Chiefgroover

£17 - 18K.....??:search:

I (nearly) bought a 96 TRD3000GT for £17K. Although this car was one of only 33. The fact that this is a 6sp may put a bit more on it but there are so few 2002 models about then you ay get stupid money for it, especially if it is exactly what someone is looking for.......;)

H.

if this car is registered it would of been here since 2004...

unless its registered in REP of ireland..

if its not registered then its not worth buying.. you wont register this car in the UK..

if it needs registered in EIRE it will cost you a fair whack too..

at a guess 4-5k to register in ireland.. (afaik)

so it means you need it for cheap if its unregistered

If I owned such a beast I'd value it at £20k(if registered), as an example like this from Japan would be in excess of 25k, a couple of examples here were these and the first would be 24k'ish & the 2nd 27k'ish registered(if they could be registered here) and neither are 2002's or with that mileage :)

Edited by Tom (see edit history)

If I owned such a beast I'd value it at £20k(if registered), as an example like this from Japan would be in excess of 25k, a couple of examples here were these and the first would be 24k'ish & the 2nd 27k'ish registered(if they could be registered here) and neither are 2002's or with that mileage :)

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/TDRAPER7/eg2.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/TDRAPER7/eg1.jpg

tom japan prices are crazy at moment, surely one day supra prices will have to hold in UK...

I'd advertise a registered car at £15k but wouldn't be suprised to have 5-10 people in a bidding war for it. As Rob mentions, colour will be a decider for some, RSP & Black are hugly desireable, quicksilver isn't far behind but if the thing is a special order colour like Teal then you could be stuck with the thing.

Jurgen- I'm guessing (Supra) prices will begin to firm in the UK now it's uneconomical for importers to bring jdm cars over but E46 M3 prices are still falling hard and buyers will be with a choice of a really old Toyota or a not so old BMW for the same money. You'd have to be a real fanboy to buy a 1993 Supra over a 2001 M3.