The mkiv Supra Owners Club

110mph-180 dials..?

Ali C

It's quite simple, get a Thor convertor fitted, mine was around £200 fitted (A couple of years ago), it will solve your speedo issue (So you can fit your 180mph dial faces), and you won't have the 112mph speed restrictor...

I thought the thor converter just changed the speed into mph, how would it make the needle go from reading 110mph to 180mph?? I'm sure you have to change the dials to tt ones???

when you take the dash out you will find the 110mph clock face is just sat on there remove it and below will be a 180mph dash face so no need for new clocks

Just get a speedo convertor and dont buy the ones on ebay for 20 notes they are rubbish and cause gearbox (auto) problems etc etc get a good convertor or a thor one

sorry to thread hijack here but i too need to get this done

does anyone know anywhere in yorkshire that fit the convertor/de limitor??

my clocks also show 110mph, so im assuming same thing applies, and that behind them there will be 180kph dials and i just get a little sticker that says mph over the kph part in the middle and hey presto? :D

• 3 weeks later...
where did find them:d

i would like a set:eyebrows:

I got my dials from visual performance, they do both 110mph and 180mph, here's a link for ya..

http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/#/toyotasupramk4/4521220615

however they also have an ebay shop which is where i got mine from and they are slightly cheaper..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MK4-AUTO-WHITE-DIALS-TY-601_W0QQitemZ250351458369QQihZ015QQcategoryZ10428QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

hope that helps! ;)