The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Neil-NA

Hi everyone, just a quick hello from me, im Neil from Wigan.

Im looking to buy a Supra in the new year just researching which model will be best for me, i really want the TT but think the N/A will do.

I used to drive a Pulsar GTi-R which died a horrible death and have since moved onto an mx5 :blink: and now im looking to get back into to something decent.

I will stick around and get some pics up when i get one.

Thanks.

Hello & welcome Neil
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

And a happy Christmas too ;)

If its a TT you're really after then you may not be satisfied with an N/A for that long...... that's my advice anyway.

The N/A is a very good car, but if its raw power and smiles per mile you're after then its a TT all the way. And with prices coming down quite a lot recently I'm sure a TT wouldn't be too many hundreds of £ more than a good N/A.

The TT auto is very good, and was a great car for me and many members.

If it does turn out to be an N/A you go for get a manual, the auto tends to be a bit less gutsy.

Of course the ultimate is a manual 6 speed TT, but later facelift manual N/A's were the same 6 speed box and are an easy conversion to a TT ;)

Thanks for the replys.

As for the budget i was looking at around 3.5-4k for the NA, not really had a look at the prices or the TT yet, can good ones be had for 7-8k?

The reason for the NA would be that i need to use it to commute to work 6 days a week, so need it to be reliable and economical, if there is such a thing.

Thanks for the replys.

As for the budget i was looking at around 3.5-4k for the NA, not really had a look at the prices or the TT yet, can good ones be had for 7-8k?

The reason for the NA would be that i need to use it to commute to work 6 days a week, so need it to be reliable and economical, if there is such a thing.

Should be able to get yourself a nice manual NA with that budget;)

Way things are going possibly even TT Auto:D