The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for sale on Ebay

Carl

Here I go again !!

Only owned a month !!, another owner/dreamer who cant afford a Supra

No history yet its been in UK for 2 years !!

Did not even wash it for the photo's

0.7 bar 400+ horsepower I dont think so

That is a very odd power curve on the dyno readout

Worth 8K he thinks as it is a very rare 6 speed

Massive spec list, I must have missed it, plenty of down force though :D

17inch split rims 225/45/17 at front and 235/45/17 at back.

So he's running some well phat-arsed tyres then.

"Ive owned the car for a month but found out my girlfriend is pregnant so its not practicle.Ive just renewed the tax for 6 months and ive renewed the MOT for a further year.The car has brand new tyres with a good 6-7mm of tread left.It has a new battery with 3 years warranty from halfords!"

The battery warranty from Halfords is the clincher for me. I'll take it.

Would you buy a car from a couple who struggle with the simplicity of birth control?

Might surprise you but birth control isn't 100% effective despite what you tell your wife :D

Here I go again !!

another owner/dreamer who cant afford a Supra

Where does it say that? He might be a millionaire for all we know but simply wants a car where the sprog will fit in.

Here I go again !!

Only owned a month !!,

No history yet its been in UK for 2 years !!

Did not even wash it for the photo's

0.7 bar 400+ horsepower I dont think so

That is a very odd power curve on the dyno readout

Worth 8K he thinks as it is a very rare 6 speed

Massive spec list, I must have missed it, plenty of down force though :D

Totally sums it up :)

I have a history of about 30+ pages and thats just for my ownership over the last 6 months on my car.

Edited by marbleapple (see edit history)

Might surprise you but birth control isn't 100% effective despite what you tell your wife :D

While that is correct, it's interesting that some social groups always seem to have a high rate of 1%ers.

While looking at the classifieds for 911's not once did I see "unplanned baby forces sale".

lol, I emailed the guy yesterday asking him about the car, and pointing him here if he wants any help. Just got a reply, "Thankyou c**t your a wan*er and so is this car. I'd not mine and runs like shat. All ......racial abuse deleted...can suck my balls at supra club" Charming chap really, steer clear, it's a scam

All im gonna say is you lot are jealous c*nts and can only make yourself look good by ripping ppls cars....i got offered a swap for my accord type r which to be honest was a good deal as investment! Its not a scam...this is what i was told from the previous owner....that dave17 is a lier and i never said anything racial or diss any1 on mkivsupra....Dont go sending me sarcastic emails like that when u dont know me b*tch....im glad to see how friendly the members are on this site :)!

:rolleyes: I take it you never got a clue for Christmas..... or a dictionary....

I think u need a dictionary son....where on any of my posts have i dissed sum1 elses supra....no dont think so! All the ppl who critisised my supra on this page can quite frankly kiss my ass! End of conversation!