couv3z

Was sitting at my pc, replying to threads on here

when i hear this kid say..........

kid1: "WOW thats a supra" :)

kid2: "no its not" :blink:

Kid1: "yea it is, i got in on need for speed"

Kid2: "prove it"

then they both run off lol

Is that some random kids running around your house...Mr Glitter ??

:p:d

Guest CoolsBlue

i drove past some kids with my supra ages ago, few little kids sitting down outside their house windows down, why not:D all i hear was COOL CAR!!!! one other time i had some local kids come over to the supra talking about how cool it is, let the oldest rev the supra a little, made them smile so much

didnt expect so much attention, becuase alot of the locals in our close come to talk about it, even sales people and delivery people ask about it, its awesome:D

I was driving round a roundabout today and seen a policeman look at me and thought oh here we go as he came all the way round the roundabout again and followed me into the petrol st where i pulled up to wash the car and the policeman pulled up and said he liked my car and then said he said he didnt know what it was :rolleyes: and was looking all round it untill he spotted Toyota Supra on the back Dohh :blink:

I had staff hanging out of the window at the Mcdonalds drive through trying to look at my car as I collected my order during the summer. Had the roof off too so they were saying ''Wow dats like that car off da fast and furious bruv, well nice. Iz gonna get one of those one day!'' (Have to love the Mcdonalds chavy staff) My ex girlfriend rolled her eyes at me as I drove off saying'' I bet you have a well big head now?'' Which I did. But then thats the reason I wanted a supe, the reaction you get is great and terrific when people ask you about your car! :D

There is alot of kids around my area and my Supe is parked on my driveway...

I always get the same thing...COOL CAR!!

But this one time, I don't mind kids/people staring at it...but touching I do mind...

So these two kids are standing in front of my Supe with me 'observing' shall we say. Because the car isnt clean and it was wet at the time,

putting their grubby little hands on it, probably can't do the paintwork much good...

I find fingerprints or where someone has run their finges across my car all the time, it does my head in!

So as this kid goes to touch it, I bang on the window of my house and he turns around in shock and I say...''go on get lost'' :D

Or the time which really took the biscuit was when I started her up at night and these two thirteen year old chavs with beer cans in their hands were staring

at my car and one said:

''Hey blud, is that a Supra?''

Yes, I replied...

''Wiked!! Has it got neons bruv?!''

Without trying not to laugh...I said no...this is real, not need for speed...:D

And they walked off with an occasional glance back at my Supe...

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

There are only a couple of Supras in Jersey and mine is the best looking by far so I always get kids coming up and asking questions.

The best bit is driving through town and they all turn around and start filming the car on their phones.

I would say it feels pretty cool but it doesnt.

It feels fooking brilliant.. :D

i had to pull over some chavs once (flashing my lights on the A41 behind them) basically cos i was doing a tad more than the speed limit and they were filming me as i went past and i caught a glimpse at them filming their speedo as i past them..... i thought "facebook,myspace..their mph...me passing them...my number plate...bugger. slowed down and flased them. turns out they were doing around 90ish, filmed it and then me flying past them. just got them to delete their speedo clip. but makes you think who could end up getting you fu**ed. i was more suprised a corsa could do 90 lol...

So as this kid goes to touch it, I bang on the window of my house and he turns around in shock and I say...''go on get lost'' :D

god, you sound like the grumpy man next door :p

i get the, i bet thats your bf's car round my uni campus, yes, unfortunatly it is :( but atleast i get to drive something other than a crappy 106 like you :D

i tend to not notice very much.

I did have a guy film my old car roll past him at 5mph in trafic on the motorway once.

Then a few weeks ago a wee lad got off a bus while i was at the lights and stood looking while his mum got off with a buggy, when she catched him up he pointed at me and looked at his mum. hehe.

Ive had people come up to me while paying for fuel aswell and ask about it, aswell as a load of attendants.

Best one though was in my old car a kid crossed the road on a bilke over a zebra crossing and wasnt looking where he was going because he was looking at the car and almost crashed into the pole at the other side.

Also on my way home from work i pass a hairdressers on a corner where there are lights. i pulled up as they were on red and my mate i was giving a lift to looks in the window to my right just out of my field of vision and there is about 4 girls looking over waving. lol

hum i guess i do notice then :p But my girlfriend says she notices guys looking every time we go out. But i never see them.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue
i tend to not notice very much.

I did have a guy film my old car roll past him at 5mph in trafic on the motorway once.

Then a few weeks ago a wee lad got off a bus while i was at the lights and stood looking while his mum got off with a buggy, when she catched him up he pointed at me and looked at his mum. hehe.

Ive had people come up to me while paying for fuel aswell and ask about it, aswell as a load of attendants.

Best one though was in my old car a kid crossed the road on a bilke over a zebra crossing and wasnt looking where he was going because he was looking at the car and almost crashed into the pole at the other side.

Also on my way home from work i pass a hairdressers on a corner where there are lights. i pulled up as they were on red and my mate i was giving a lift to looks in the window to my right just out of my field of vision and there is about 4 girls looking over waving. lol

hum i guess i do notice then :p But my girlfriend says she notices guys looking every time we go out. But i never see them.

What about that time we was at the lights near the bus station and that toyota levin pulled up

all i hear was, 'SUPRA!!!! TOYOTA SUPRA!!!

got into a chat, then guigsy gunned it:d