The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my supra

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Really want shot of my supra now, as plans for me have changed, ill be getting another, but this one is to much for me, just want a bog standard na auto to drive, no big rumbly exhaust, no done out interior, all my supra needs is a respray, mot and tax, on private plates, lots has been done to it, changed the engine, new exhaust system, advan wheels of paul whiffin, literally the whole interior was changed, top secret front, oem replica skirts and spats blended, rear plate surrounds, facelift original front bumper indicators, refurbed headlights in facelift style with chrome rings...fog light conversion done to the rear lights, got new brake pads from toyota, fronts and rears, got some window rubbers from nic, if anyone gets this supra and gives it a nice lick of paint, this supra will be something special, i know it.

how much could i be looking at getting? 93 na auto with a engine from a facelift supra...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue
How do you mean?

to flashy, i want to keep it, but i need to be practical, things are changing for me, i need a practical car, that can make it over bumps, that dosent sound so loud, that dosent always bring people to ask questions about it etc etc...

Guest CoolsBlue
Not being cheeky but it's probably worth more in bits.

Thought of the same thing mate, but it would be to hard to break it after all the hard work that went into her, id love to see someone take it off my hands, finish her of and enjoy it like i would of...

:rlol: thats what my exhaust system cost me. can have that for £499 if you want?:)

NA auto aint worth much, seen loads go for 2k and under, yours needs a full respray (even a cheapo one will be £1500) and a mot, £500 is about what its worth imo, you would be better to break it.

listen i know prices have gone down and stuff, but i want £3.5k for it. or i wont let it go, wont be worth it.

:rlol: