The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JPS and Service Q's

SkyJawa

Coming up to service time in a short while. Wondered how much in advance you needed to book with Leon to get the car in, eg is it weeks or relatively short lead time?

Need to get a full service done (except brakes/fluid and spark plugs), but want all other fluids changed (eg Oil, PAS, coolant, Auto fluid etc), air filter etc etc and the cambelt doing as well. The cars done 40k miles, but don't know its been done before, and being 10 years old it would be safer to change it IMHO. Also need an EGT sensor tapping in. Any ideas what sort of cost I'm looking at for that lot?

Should I replace the stock air filter with an aftermarket panel one?

Cheers all!

Originally posted by far

Bloomin heck Neil - you still not got that EGT sensor in ? :p

OI - noooooooooooooooooooooo! :p

Nah mate - as I said, was waiting for the service, as no point in making a long trip just for that IMHO!! Will be done shortly!! I won't know what to do with myself once its actually working!!! LOL! (maybe I'll just leave the gauge unconnected :rolleyes: ;))

Got my defi style dials in now though :D

Originally posted by far

lol

Cant wait to see your new set-up sounds awesome.Soon the weather will be warming enough for you to take your top off too - bet you havent had much top off action yet in her.

No mate I haven't :( Though the Gumball was fun doing with my top off :eek: :D ;) Can't wait for summer :D

Hello neil

My car is going in this Friday for service and cam belt with Leon...I phoned last week so I would say you will be looking at a week or twos notice as he seemed quite busy..Best bet give him a call..To be honest its worth waiting..won't take mine anywhere else.:cool: