The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay Scam Beware Everyone !!!!!

michel lane

There is a guy selling a garret complete turbo kit on EBAY for $1034 and he is located in JERSEY (supposely). This kit was on ebay several months ago but on the UK site. He will not disclose his home number only a mobile number and it look exactly the same as the LAPTOP scam in Italy at the moment. Please if anyone on here has bid on this item and has won it keep away, dont send him MONEY ORDERS . He has no paypal account nor will he give you his account details. Money orders can be picked up at any post office with a password .

This is not because i lost the bid , but this is because i offered to go over to jersey to pic it up and pay him .......he then backed out and wanted it completing monday !!!!! which is impossible. He has only 1 sell on his account.

PLEASE BEWARE there are alot of scams on ebay with performance parts , dont ever send money orders or cheques to them even if they give you an address. See Supra Forums US , there are messages about scammer their aswell.

And yes I got scammed once already for $1200 last year.even though i paid buy paypal , it does not garentee anything, only that your credit card details remain safe from the seller.