The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota have just told me......

Sandy-m2

No offence but thats shows real lack of care of your car, anyone would be able to spot these things prior to going in, maybe not a gearbox leak depending where you leave it everyday.

but make sure they arnt screwing you over :)

A 5min check and you'll know.

I new the tyres weren't great and I have got my 16's out(new rubber on them) and i took it to get checked because i felt in the last week that something was wrong. I think the oil leak is just residual oil from where i didn't tighten the filter enough.

I probably should have kept a better eye on the brakes but i know the pads were ok just never paid that much attention to the disks.

I'm going to take it to The Garage in Wishaw for another opinion but most of this stuff is probably correct.

I need , new tyres, new disks, new pads, I have a Gearbox leak an oil leak and my brake fluid is contaminated!!!!!

Happy Christmas from Toyota!

Rant over (sorry)

Sounds like a pretty normal conversation with my mechanic! What's your point?

Sorry to hear that buddy, i would sort out most of that stuff yourself though. I would definitely be taking my car elsewhere for another opinion, and from then on.

Dunno if its any consolation or not but your knobs have gone out today lol. Sorry for the delay, they would have went out yesterday but we had a powercut so i was stuck in all day.