The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do I fix these?

bodilx6

Pic 1 being the inner fender not lining up to the wheelarch. All screws are there and the fender seems to be attached nicely. It is almost new.

Pic 2 and 3 are from the air duct against the windscreen. The foam seems to have expanded and isn't looking too nice. I have earlier "fixed" this by pulling the duct up ½ an inch but that results in noisy squeeks when driving.

Any ideas?

inner-fender.jpg

interiorfoam1.jpg

interiorfoam2.jpg

Pic 1 : the plastic should go behind the fender

pic 2&3: i would buy new or source second hand

Thanks. The trouble is that I can't get it to stay behind the fender. I can't think of anything I can use to make it stay there..

When you say buy new, what part are you thinking of? It would be the entire dash as far as I can see. I was hoping there might be an easy fix to shink or reattach the plastic to the base or something

The plastic inner fender sounds like its become distorted perhaps by heat, if it wont stay in it original place, there are screws to hold it, i have to hook mine out in order to access my bumper fixings, so maybe careful application of heat to reform it?

As for the dash, i have a similar problem on a smaller scale, but as yet don't have a solution.

:rlol:

cant let little things get you like that, youll go mad becuase there will be more....

I'm already mad... That's just the way I roll.. Everything must be like the day it was in the showroom when Beverly Hill 90210 was at its peak!

use a felt tip for the foam, just colour it in :)

...But yes, thought about trying that..