The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New spoiler - first pics

DaveR

Ok, so it looks faintly ridiculous at the moment thanks to it being the wrong colour, but here are the first pics of my newly-fitted Veilside spoiler (thanks supra_aero!).

The plan is to get it sprayed properly next week at the same time as my new Do-Luck front end is getting fitted and sprayed. More pics to follow over the next couple of weeks, hopefully...

Test fit 01.JPG

Test fit 02.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not everyone's cuppa, (as mentioned once or twice here!) but I love the aggressive lines. The full kit is a bit much, I have to admit, but that spoiler is just uber-chunky and mean-looking.

I do like the stock one, though and am considering holding onto it so I can chop and change at will - it's only 4 bolts, after all!

Quite like the black look.

Maybe keep the blade black ;)

That's precisely the plan! And I like the idea of doing the centre portion of the Do-Luck front in black as well - I've seen that on a few silver cars on here and at shows and that looks really smart, I reckon.

Take no notice mate, everyone is a critic on here, if you like it then thats all that counts, people knock the Veilside kit because it has been around for quite a while now, and is seen as being too common place, but it won't be long before the DoLuck front and Trial rear are seen the same;)

I agree at that plus i dont see many veilside spoilers anymore so not so common but the Do-luck is getting there

I agree at that plus i dont see many veilside spoilers anymore

There is a reason for that.

I can't see the Do-Try cars dating so badly, if at all. The Trial rear bumper is aesthetically so good it could have been OEM though the Do-Luck fronts could do with some refinement (ie that rediculous crease and nowhere to put a number plate)

I can't see the Do-Try cars dating so badly, if at all. The Trial rear bumper is aesthetically so good it could have been OEM though the Do-Luck fronts could do with some refinement (ie that rediculous crease and nowhere to put a number plate)

I'm planning on having the crease on mine taken out, actually, since you mention it. Well, depending on cost... I think you just have to be a bit creative with number plate placement!

It's still the best-looking front, in my opinion.

I've always wondered why Veilside made such a horrendously out of proportion rear spoiler which also has absolutely nothing in common with the styling lines of the supra.

You asked :p

whatever floats your boat (although with the weight of that thing on the back it would more likely sink :D)

Enjoy :taped: