The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which spoiler please.

michel lane

The carbon blade being a cover, can you see where the join is? These are lush spoilers, i wanted one last year when i was in America, Titanmotorsports had them for sale cheap at the time when i was over there! They said it was just a carbon cover, is that right? There well nice like

Go with the TRD one Michel if the Veilsides too mad for ya ;)

No it's real carbon fibre, but apparently it's just a cover! Titanmotorsports has the spoiler on there race car. The price at the time for the spoiler was cheap as they had a few in but i didn't have the cash at the time :(

But when i asked about it he said it's not all carbon fibre, but a real carbon fibre cover.....not that it makes much difference like :conf:

Leave it stock , dont make it look like a pram , i know most people here like the TRD but remember i fit a lot of these and everyone who comes in the w.shop and i mean everyone laughs when they see the TRD or veilside and say how ugly they look compared to the stock spoiler , the reason the stock one suits the car so much is that it follows the roof line excactly !!!!:thumbs:

In fact no go ahead and change it cause pretty soon the standard one will be rare and i'll be even happier !!:D

Dude:flame Dev