The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual window winders.

pedrosixfour

You could just remove the passenger one then :)

Im all about the symmetry of things rob, it even bugs me that the supra only comes with a single exhaust! I may have issues:blink:

Really, sounds a bit of a dubious statement. Weight of the motor has to weight more surely?

I guess it depends on whats actually needed dave, perhaps a DIY effort might suffice, I'll know more when I do a little diggin

it even bugs me that the supra only comes with a single exhaust!

I saw a pic of one on here recently which had twin custom exhausts. Might be worth searching for if you're that bothered! I think the owner had it custom made so prob not cheap but it did look good!

I saw a pic of one on here recently which had twin custom exhausts. Might be worth searching for if you're that bothered! I think the owner had it custom made so prob not cheap but it did look good!

Made myself a set for my road car, honda prelude, using 2 stainless steel boxes and some tubing I had after changing the exhaust on my scania truck for the tips! If someone cared to tell me how to post pictures I'd be happy to show it!

:blink: heh you just wanted to save weight and now you want a twin exhaust :search:, straight configured engines use single exhausts, V configured engines use 2

I said I had issues with it, I never said I was going to do anything about it, did I?

And to punch a mojor hole in your theory explain to me, o learned one, why do large capacity, inline four motorbikes usually have twin exhausts?

I said I had issues with it, I never said I was going to do anything about it, did I?

And to punch a mojor hole in your theory explain to me, o learned one, why do large capacity, inline four motorbikes usually have twin exhausts?

:rlol: come back when you have owned a supra for eight years, converted it to a single turbo yourself and ran it reliably for three years at 500 + hp and rebuilt an engine, check out my garage d**k head, hate to punch a mojor hole in your huge supra knowledge but its pretty obvious you know fcuk all

:rlol: come back when you have owned a supra for eight years, converted it to a single turbo yourself and ran it reliably for three years at 500 + hp and rebuilt an engine, check out my garage d**k head, hate to punch a mojor hole in your huge supra knowledge but its pretty obvious you know fcuk all

still never answered my question though did you, dipstick.

may i ask what kind of a turbo did you fit to that trumpet of yours?

i never claimed to be an expert, thats why i joined the club, but if people like you who don't take the time to read something properly in the first f**king place are here just to add useless opinion where its not wanted then maybe im just wasting my own time.