The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going nurburgring!

BlackWatch66

A large convoy of jap performance metal and I are going to drive to the mighty 'ring in april of next year, via amsterdam, however whilst considering all the preparations and getting my supe mechanically ready (early I know), i realised that I still have the standard j-spec spare wheel (the mustard colour one), but i have uk spec brakes and 18" rota Gtrs on the car...

Does anyone know if this standard jap biscuit wheel will fit with UK brakes?

(ps. i really dont want to go out in the cold and faff around with the wheels:p)

My guess is that it won't but hey its easy to test. On with some gloves and a jacket :)

- do you have more info on the jap convoy to Da Ring? I'm thinking of going in the end of april myself and might be joined by a handful from the Danish supra club (which by the way are arranging a large European Supra meet in the end of July. More info later)