The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One up the derriere for adrian flux

bigcol

Ha Ha good old adrian nobrot flux is trying his hardest, last year i had to cancel my policy and it only had 2 months to run anyway, so i got this letter from them saying that because id cancelled i owe them £187, now bearing in mind i paid for a years insurance up front how do they work that out? So, i said well just keep the policy running till the end in 2 months, "we cant you cancelled it" they said so basically they were told to fook themselves as they are a rip off, and low and behold today a debt collectors letter from some shady company in Glasgow turns up threatening to pass this over to the "home collections department" :D

So i phoned this company in Glasgow and explained that i had paid my years insurance up front and they cant charge me £187 to cancel it and if they want to pop round my house to feel free but to make sure, 1) they dont come alone, 2) send someone who has a very large pain threshold, 3) they people they send are quite prepared to eat their next 6 months dinner through a straw and can manage quite well on a ventilator.

They hung up:search:

About an hour later i got a phonecall back from them saying they had been in contact with flux and yes i was correct that i cannot be charged to cancel insurance if i paid for it up front for the whole year and i would not be hearing from them again and they were sorry etc etc, just gets me wondering after all the horror stories of this sh*tty company how many other people they have tried to rip off, so, i have now reported them to the Financial Ombudsman, the Assosiation of British Insurers, and the General Insurance Standards Council for trying to rip me off. watch this space

I've not heard good things about them either, well done for standing your ground Col. So many people buckle when they get a 'scary' letter from the DCA's. I just tell them to go whistle, it's a fun game :D

Having fun myself with Sky at the moment who are trying to stitch up my girlfriend. Bunch of lying useless idiots they are.

Ha Ha good old adrian nobrot flux is trying his hardest, last year i had to cancel my policy and it only had 2 months to run anyway, so i got this letter from them saying that because id cancelled i owe them £187, now bearing in mind i paid for a years insurance up front how do they work that out? So, i said well just keep the policy running till the end in 2 months, "we cant you cancelled it" they said so basically they were told to fook themselves as they are a rip off, and low and behold today a debt collectors letter from some shady company in Glasgow turns up threatening to pass this over to the "home collections department" :D

So i phoned this company in Glasgow and explained that i had paid my years insurance up front and they cant charge me £187 to cancel it and if they want to pop round my house to feel free but to make sure, 1) they dont come alone, 2) send someone who has a very large pain threshold, 3) they people they send are quite prepared to eat their next 6 months dinner through a straw and can manage quite well on a ventilator.

They hung up:search:

About an hour later i got a phonecall back from them saying they had been in contact with flux and yes i was correct that i cannot be charged to cancel insurance if i paid for it up front for the whole year and i would not be hearing from them again and they were sorry etc etc, just gets me wondering after all the horror stories of this sh*tty company how many other people they have tried to rip off, so, i have now reported them to the Financial Ombudsman, the Assosiation of British Insurers, and the General Insurance Standards Council for trying to rip me off. watch this space

:rlol:

Bet the wee girl on the end of the phone didnt expect those options from you !!

they tried to charge me around 400 squids after cancelling after 5 months and another 120 for the month i hadn't used! i ended up paying the 120 after i couldn't be assed to argue anymore but as they told me the 400 was a verbal agreement i told them to prove it and f**k themselves....nothing back after that. proper scammers!