The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've only gone and done it!!!

Nick_TC

Sorry that should be we've bloody done it....................

Some of you may remember, nearly a year ago today, that I announced the opening of Totally Custom, but due to financial problems it never happened. :(

But today, after a very pleasant meeting, monies have been secured and I can announce that Totally Custom will be opening its doors very very soon. I shall be securing premises in the coming week and then will be preparing the workshop for the grand opening.

I keep saying I, when in fact it's We. I have taken onboard a partner, 1 due to financial reasons and 2 because hopefully I wont be able to handle things on my own...........and not to keep you in suspense, His name is Stu Leadbetter, and is registered on here as Stu L, another MKIII enthusiast. I hope he doesn't mind this slightly premature post but I'm very excited about the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'll keep you all informed along the way.

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Yep its Stainless steel exhausts, IC hardpipes, under bonnet bling anything shiny bascially.

Im hoping someone will donate a mkiv for a while so I can get a very affordable single kit available for you guys, got loads and loads planned :)

People have been paying FAR too much for stuff for FAR too long, I hope to be able to show you that with my products.

Thanks guys. It's been a struggle but it'll be worth it in the end.

Already in talks with JB for the Trader status :thumbs:

Things should be happening quite qucikly as been out of work for 2 weeks now, and I'll be releasing more details next week, contact numbers e.t.c.

They'll be some nice opening discounts, so if your thinking of purchasing anything for your P & J and it falls into my category of products then I'd hold on for a bit :thumbs:

Okey Dokey, Ive just secured the unit (within the last hour infact) and the planned go live date is the 8th March, still loads to orgainse, temp website to go up shortly.

The address is

Totally Custom

Unit 29

Cave Industrial Estate

Chesterton

Cambridge

CB4 1UN

I'll be taking bookings from next week, if you'd like to discuss anything then you can either mail me at [email protected] (until the websites up)

or ring me on 07903703472 (landline coming soon) phone always on and don't worry about cost I'll ring you back.

Thanks again for all the interest.

Im a bag of nerves at the moment so be nice if you ring :D