The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pool Nights At Buds Bar - Basingstoke

Holden1989

Im not too sure what the interest on this will be but i have an idea....

so lately me, my bf (the punisher) and silversoop have been going to Buds to play pool, we have a really good time, play some pool, have a chat, bit off table football etc

and we thought if maybe other people wanted to join us?

we dont have a specific night or anything, but if any locals wanted to join us then your more than welcome, we just text shane on the day, or night before and we can do the same for others

if you were interested in coming with us, feel free to add me on msn or pm me with your phone number, and were let you know when were next going :)

ps, shane needs some practice with other people, me and rob beat him too easily :D

buds bar aka 'the academy', its just down the road from basingstoke leisure park, sorry i should have been more specific

its a snooker club that is members only, hardly any kids, loads off pool and snooker tables

membership is £21 for a year unlimited use, or you can pay £2 each time you visit, like shane does, though why he doesnt just get a membership so he can practice i will never know :D

buds bar aka 'the academy', its just down the road from basingstoke leisure park, sorry i should have been more specific

its a snooker club that is members only, hardly any kids, loads off pool and snooker tables

membership is £21 for a year unlimited use, or you can pay £2 each time you visit, like shane does, though why he doesnt just get a membership so he can practice i will never know :D

I would do but its the lack of funds due to unemployment...:(

Plus, even though I still came third, I beat both of you once...:p

Better than last time...hehe :D