The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got the 1's today

Dann

thats cool you managed to see into the future if you can change the time by 10mins whats next 10day ten years haha

awesome mate like it.

No not really, as that would mean messing about with the space time continuum. This 'effect' was Photoshopped, which is another thing entirely. :)

Yeah, photoshops far more difficult!

Maybe for some ;)

you def wouldnt see all the 1's again, but will you ever see the same speedo read out again at any mileage?

Probably in a million and one miles time. :)

While we're at it:

It is weirdly fascinating, but I don't think I've stooped so low as to take a photo of it! ;)

My girlfriend and I were driving to the coast one weekend and pulled into a service station. We started arguing about her poor parking when I noticed the odo which read 66,666 miles. The trip counter was on 666.7! I recon if it wasn't for her poor parking we'd have had all the sixes! :D

My girlfriend and I were driving to the coast one weekend and pulled into a service station. We started arguing about her poor parking when I noticed the odo which read 66,666 miles. The trip counter was on 666.7! I recon if it wasn't for her poor parking we'd have had all the sixes! :D

Some might say that this was the number of the beast. Maybe even 3! I hope you had a nice time away! :)