The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SF members Supra & collection

Tom

Thats SW...he has so many crazy ass cars! He has more than 1 Supra..here are more

Couple of Vettes:

R35:

Camaro SS

Trans Am:

Motorhome

Anyways, I can go on & on, here is a link that shows more

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/pictures?userid={ED36C117-22D2-428A-9A34-55AC9461594D}&AlbumId={75F5D826-69E5-4C46-A5A9-31E02DEF2A8A}&GroupId={A6D7DEF3-CF6B-4D70-8C0F-E74BF1E18C87}&st=he&GUID={3DAFD961-78FD-4C99-8CCE-9B376ACA96CC}&sent=stored

is that a ZR1? that is sexy as hell allthough in I almost prefer the C5 to the C6, pity corvettes are all left hand.

Yeah, the black one with the chrome wheels is a ZR1.

He's got a fantastic collection, I think his family owns petrol stations in the US... he's been drag racing Supras for years and has been running 9 sec and quicker times for about 8 years now :)

Very nice cars indeed. The guy appears to have a good taste in Cars and Styling (IMO). Money well spent, if you have it! lol!. That White Supra looks soooo nice!. I'm having ideas about the White Brake Calipers on my White 93 UK TT Supra. Hmmm....

I was thinking red calipers with the supra decals for my white supra TT :)