West Midlands accident

lust2luv

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, there's quite a few from that area and around that age, I would of said Hoff but he posted this morning.

Cheers for the vote of confidance mate:d Plus I dont live anywhere near there but appreciate the concern:)

I hope who ever it was is ok:)

3 people in a Supra, can't be a mkIV then :D

hopefully all are well nonetheless.

Mike

Ive taken myself and a mate with 2 girls to Blackpool in a mkiv so it can be done, they were only 5ft nothing though :D

Hope the drivers ok but in a serious but stable condition doesnt sound great.

And nope its not me, also wish i was 26 again, hope its a silver sup with rear end damadge i can have the front wings then lol, Hope they are all ok who ever they are.

You were the first that came to mind mate, glad it's not. I'm thinking it's either the silver one I see alot, or the orange widebody that usually seen in Lye. Met the owner once when he picked us up in his taxi, was about that age I reckon, nice lad.

I hope whoever it is will be ok.

There will be more before the winter is over, i went to worcester yesterday in the sup to DVLA and had a race with an M5 on the motorway problem was i was still wheel spinning in 4th and 5th, felt great holding it sidewards in the fastlane, scared me a little but so does the thought of going on a diet after crimbo lol

There will be more before the winter is over, i went to worcester yesterday in the sup to DVLA and had a race with an M5 on the motorway problem was i was still wheel spinning in 4th and 5th, felt great holding it sidewards in the fastlane, scared me a little but so does the thought of going on a diet after crimbo lol

You should be a bit careful.

Well thats just silly in this weather you could of ended up killed or killed someone else its nothing to be proud of :(

:rolleyes:

The thing is i can handle rear wheel drive cars thats the reason why i drive a supra with the TC fuse out, I like to drive it like its stolen lol, and there was only me and the m5 on the motorway at the time so maybe i might have killed myself but atleast id have been smiling while doing it.

OH and yes i beat him.

The thing is i can handle rear wheel drive cars thats the reason why i drive a supra with the TC fuse out, I like to drive it like its stolen lol, and there was only me and the m5 on the motorway at the time so maybe i might have killed myself but atleast id have been smiling while doing it.

OH and yes i beat him.

I know not to buy a car off you lol

OH and yes i beat him.

Oi clown,

I sincerely hope you are actually as in control as your arrogance believes - but having read your tales from Pod drifting I doubt it. From personal experience it only takes a little lack of concentration and you are off the road !

Mike

OH and yes i beat him.

Crash barriers are a lot different to cones, drift king. :rolleyes:

OH and yes i beat him.

Yeah, you can handle a 5th gear slide right up until you lose it and cross over. Was the other carriageway empty too?

Oi clown,

I sincerely hope you are actually as in control as your arrogance believes - but having read your tales from Pod drifting I doubt it. From personal experience it only takes a little lack of concentration and you are off the road !

Mike

who you calling a clown, just cause your a moderate dont meen to say you can go round calling people name's.

If you read it properly it says me and the m5 or cant your read ?

and yes i hit cone's because i was trying things that the car is unable to do, thats where i act silly in place's its safe, pod and trackdays, i didnt expect the back end to spin in those gears but was fun so back off.