The mkiv Supra Owners Club

busters birthday most important event of the year ;)

buster

what date 24 or 31  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what date 24 or 31

• 24th
    • 31ed

as we all no i am the baby of the group and in jan im gonna be a whole 22 :taped::taped: i no i no im getting old:p and was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a drink not sure where but as my birthday is on the 4th (sunday) i was thinking friday would be good i will not mind if people say no as it is just after crimbo and new year and i am also aware of the fact that money isnt going spare much these days!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as we all no i am the baby of the group and in jan im gonna be a whole 22 :taped::taped: i no i no im getting old:p and was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a drink not sure where but as my birthday is on the 4th (sunday) i was thinking friday would be good i will not mind if people say no as it is just after crimbo and new year and i am also aware of the fact that money isnt going spare much these days!!

So the day after Newyears day?

2 or 3 in each one that be fine i reckon

hope none have coins glued to the toilet floor though:shock:

are we just going to meet and hit the pubs or drive anywhere first.

Yeah would be good going for a drive somewhere like the other weekend. Ill check see how much B&B is as its only just after xmas i need to watch the pennies or i may just drive back.

ok if we save this for lat jan so lee and (fit) vicky can come to so like the last weekend and we could drive over dartmoor and have lunch in widecombe then drive on a bit more and head back to ashyb for a good drinking sesh maybe go tho the closest town newton abbot vire taxi i will see about a hotel for you lot to moz i would welcome you all to stay at mine but i live in a caravan with not much room i can have max of 3 people at mine! can people start getting there names dow if your intreasted!

1. buster