The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop Wheel Request Please

dandan

Could somebody please drop a set of wheels onto my car from the attached photos please?

One side view and one rear quarter view if possible?

Many many thanks in advance.

Dan

Editted: My car is the Supra by the way....I'd like to see the Porsche wheels on the Supe :D

Cheers

Dan

7.JPG

1.JPG

c4s11.jpg

c4s12.jpg

c4s6.jpg

Edited by dandan (see edit history)

That does look good, photoshop?

I think it's a shop job - 1st pic looks a bit iffy where the wheel tucks behind the bumper.

both look good with those wheels but the blue one :yum:, Stunning looking supra. What colour is that?

It's the same car, different lighting.

Always fancied Porsche wheels. Not a fan of hubcentric adapters though.

Agreed.

Any other photoshoppers out there who can make use of one of the latter two pics please?

What rear spoiler is that ?

Both those cars look stunning

took me best part of two years to find one

they were made for the Swedish/german market as i think they had issues with the stock spoiler being unsafe in an accident .

i only ever found two , the first the fella wouldn't send it the second is on my car but was quite badly damaged and needed a lot of repair work

pic of the car i first saw , sorry for the slight hyjack

Edited by peter richards (see edit history)

Here you go chap a qucik couple of changes.

Not keen on them myself, i know they are lightweight wheels and probably expensive but for some reason they look like a cheap brand alloy.

Agree with Col, although I do like the plain silver colour of those as opposed to the gold centres for some reason.

PS what about just a colour change on your current alloys, I love the style of those.

Yep thanks Col - much appreciated.

I don't like them.....it is the appeal of a simple set of monocolour rims with no polished lip etc etc to worry about that appeals to me. You saved me a log of aggro doing that.....the search contines :D

Jay - the gold really does look nice in real life and can't be appreciated from those shitty pics. In the flesh with clean gunmetal the two colours somehow really complement one another. I'm after another decent set of 18's for the winter as I am not 100% keen on the facelift stockers I run at the moment...

Yep thanks Col - much appreciated.

I don't like them.....it is the appeal of a simple set of monocolour rims with no polished lip etc etc to worry about that appeals to me. You saved me a log of aggro doing that.....the search contines :D

Jay - the gold really does look nice in real life and can't be appreciated from those shitty pics. In the flesh with clean gunmetal the two colours somehow really complement one another. I'm after another decent set of 18's for the winter as I am not 100% keen on the facelift stockers I run at the moment...

No worries, if you liked the other Porsche wheels :

I'll clean mine off & get a photo of them at the correct angle so you can see exactly what they would be like?