The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greeting from Bangkok

Guest johnnie

Guest johnnie

Hi Guys

I'm Johnnie from Bangkok, just came to London in September and I have decided to buy a Supra here in UK. Hopefully I'll get my car within a week or two and might need a lot of help and suggestion from you guys.

PS. I'm student studying at Greenwich University. :D

Guest johnnie
Welcome, just back from Thailand, mad driving in Bangkok ,,lol

Yeh! we don't have to fear of speed limit in Thailand, if you drive 250 km/h you still might get cross by some ride easily. Miss that crazy drive too :D

Guest johnnie
Welcome mate im going to bangkok in january i cant wait, whats it like?

You will find all the advise you need on here mate its a great site, What type of supra are you after?

Can't explain much except saying that you'll love it!! Trust Me.

There're many places you should visit in Bangkok such as KhaoSan Road where u can enjoy your night life, Pantip Plaza where you can buy illegal stuff and cheaper prize of electronics stuff, Jatujak market "also called weekend market" world largest weekend market where you can find a lot of strange stuff in cheap prices (only open saturday and sunday 9am-4pm) and absolutely unmissable place is bath massage where you can enjoy an unforgettable experience (don't go with your wife). If you want to know any certain places you're welcome to ask me.

The Supra I just bought here is non-turbo, need to go to Glasgow to get it may be during Christmas coz I'm waiting for my girlfriend in Bangkok to send me the international driving license for me from Thailand and if possible (incase some money left) I would modify it as well.

Thanx for the warm welcome :D

a4e4_1.JPG

bc21_1.JPG

be16_1.JPG