The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ireland Supra/Skyline trip

wile e coyote

Thanks for starting this thread going Darren, we are up for this as you know and my bl***dy car WILL make it there even if I have to put it on a trailer.

As soon as it is back from the repair shop I think I will wrap it up in bubble wrap until we are ready to leave :p

http://www.hotelclybaun.com/index.html

shall be contacting this hotel in the morning for group booking discount, secure underground car parking which is most important.

I'll provisionally book about 50 rooms,(i know there's 60+ on the list but there's always people that will drop out) i'll also leave ye know tomorrow what the story is with payment.

With regards to fuel you can get the ethanol based fuel that is more than 95 RON from Maxol stations but not in and around Galway. I used to use Millers Octane Boost in my car whilst I was there. Make sure to drive out to Connemara. Some lovely driving roads out that way. I went 5 times in 2 years and always made sure to take my car. I'd love to come along to this but M3's aren't welcome :(

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a couple of unforeseen circumstances, the date of this weekend will have to postponed until the weekend of the 28/29th March.

I've spoken to Mick from the skyline owners club who will be informing that forum.

It's best to have it on this date as there are certain cars that would have been VERY doubtful for original date.

Apoligies for any inconvenience caused ladies & gents.

Mark

With regards to fuel you can get the ethanol based fuel that is more than 95 RON from Maxol stations but not in and around Galway. I'd love to come along to this but M3's aren't welcome :(

all maxol petrol is e5 now meaning 99 octane.

topaz petrol is also 99 octane.

just to let ye know.

and bring the m3!

Hotel is sorted, i've basically confirmed 50 rooms at the moment, as there'll always be people who wont show their faces.

http://www.hotelclybaun.com if ye want to take a look at the hotel.

Underground car parking with plenty of space that you have to get buzzed into to gain access is a good security feature anyway of the place.

I've priced the friday 27th and saturday 28th evenings for accomadation.

Below is a copy of my e-mail response from the hotel.

Dear Mark,

Many thanks for your recent enquiry. I have left you a voicemail also. I am delighted to offer availability and pricing as follows:

Double/Twin Occupancy 79B&B per room per night

Triple 99B&B per room per night

Single 69B&B per night

I can also extend special pricing for dining facilities should you wish to organize a function or group dinner that weekend.

I await your reply,

Kind Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Quigley,

Director of Revenue Sales Strategy

Hotel Clybaun Galway

091 588088 / 086 770 7102

To Book

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for updating me. Guests can email [email protected] and Quote ‘Supra Skyline’. Rates will be loaded by tomorrow afternoon so can email anytime from then. I assume all guests are responsible for their own billing.

Incidentally we have secure underground car parking as well as main car park. Let me know also if you wish to arrange dining facilities for a welcome function or other.

I await your reply,

Many Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Quigley,

Director of Revenue Sales Strategy

Hotel Clybaun Galway

091 588088 / 086 770 7102

http://www.hotelclybaun.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)