The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP- RPS Puck clutch?

marcAB10

Has anyone got the RPS Puck clutch fitted and have you experienced any problems?

I just got one fitted to my 5sp NA-TT and it seems to be causing some problems.

Twice while i was driving on the motorway going 60-70ish the car started to 'judder' and only stops 'juddering' when i depress the clutch. (meaning i'm coasting as i can't accelerate with the clutch depressed) it only happens for around 30 seconds?

Any help would be appreciated.

Marc,

I had a RPS max street clutch fitted to my NA-TT supra and I experienced the same thing. I was tootling along on the motorway and all of a sudden it felt like I had a major flat tyre or somethin. I had to slow right down and drive on the hard shoulder until I reached the services (which was only 200 yards away luckily).

I stopped and looked round the whole car and couldnt see a problem. When I started to drive the car again the problem had gone away. Not really sure what caused it so my little story is kinda pointless lol.

Sorry mate

:-P

Marc,

I had a RPS max street clutch fitted to my NA-TT supra and I experienced the same thing. I was tootling along on the motorway and all of a sudden it felt like I had a major flat tyre or somethin. I had to slow right down and drive on the hard shoulder until I reached the services (which was only 200 yards away luckily).

I stopped and looked round the whole car and couldnt see a problem. When I started to drive the car again the problem had gone away. Not really sure what caused it so my little story is kinda pointless lol.

Sorry mate

:-P