The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to tony @ wheel's in motion

supra matt

Well me and Bret popped upto see tony and the guys at wheels in motion today i had all four wheels balancing and full Geo set up and Bret had his coilovers lowed, two new rear tyres ,and a full Geo set up ,

Just like to say Tony and the guy's down there were great they really now there stuff and are very helpful there even stayed open till just gone 5 to finish bretts car although they should of closed at 4 today cant recommend there's guys enough and well worth the £126 and 2 hour trip.

And on the plus they have the best waiting room i have ever been in .With free drinks machine ,table full of mags and a 50" + LCD TV with free view although i did not spend much time in there as was out with the car watching tony work his magic:d .

Big thanks to you and all the guy's tony ,

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/

Good company, the sort of people i like working on my car, he does clubs days, maybe we should speak with him about a meet there in the new year, plenty of parking.

Thats a good idea J, didn't realise they did that sort of thing. It'd be a good thing to promote especially this time of year where we need the suspension doing it's job properly..

Thats a good idea J, didn't realise they did that sort of thing. It'd be a good thing to promote especially this time of year where we need the suspension doing it's job properly..

Ive sent him a pm on the WIM forum pointing him in the direction of this thread:)

As you can see mine was not that bad and went in with the car within all the tolerances but tony said it's fine as it is but did i wont it spot on what it all should be , And he said although its fine as it is now. His put it to the ome settings for me (he can set it to what ever you like if you have your own settings) i would notice a difference and i can the steering now has more feeling to it and it felt a lot more planted worth every penny and for the sake of £100 all you guys that are close get yourself booked in asap you wont believe the difference .

Ive sent him a pm on the WIM forum pointing him in the direction of this thread:)

Thanks for that, JamieP.

Thanks for the visit today guys, i think i enjoyed the calibration much more than you :)

As JamieP said we do offer club meets but unlike others ours are totally free!.... All meets are held on a Sunday and the respective members are regarded as our guests.

On our "knowledge day meets" we use your cars to explain this taboo topic "Geometry" and we calibrate the chassis free during the process, the more cars we use the better, and all cars are chosen by lucky dip so everyone has a chance for a free calibration.

Thanks for that, JamieP.

Thanks for the visit today guys, i think i enjoyed the calibration much more than you :)

As JamieP said we do offer club meets but unlike others ours are totally free!.... All meets are held on a Sunday and the respective club members are regarded as our guests.

On our "knowledge day meets" we use your cars to explain this taboo topic "Geometry" and we calibrate the chassis free during the process, the more cars we use the better, and all cars are chosen by lucky dip so everyone has a chance for a free calibration.

Hi Tony,

I will give you a ring monday and see if we can work out a good date for early next year about a meet and get a new thread started:)

Hi Tony,

I will give you a ring monday and see if we can work out a good date for early next year about a meet and get a new thread started:)

Please do...

As our guests we feed and water you, the calibrations are free (let's do loads) we can have a dyno on site and arch rolling to boot.

The motor mags are very possible so all we need is some summer heat... Like i said Jan and most of Feb are taken so lets look into warmer times.

Please do...

As our guests we feed and water you, the calibrations are free (let's do loads) we can have a dyno on site and arch rolling to boot.

The motor mags are very possible so all we need is some summer heat... Like i said Jan and most of Feb are taken so lets look into warmer times.

Ok sounds great:)