The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hks Supra

TOKYO

Was at the HKS Motorsport/R&D factory in Fuji the other day walking around their Drag Supra with the 1300ps engine. Lovely piece of kit and also great to see all the other stuff they get upto as well behind closed doors. Oh they also had a JZ engine on one of their 5, yes 5, engine Dynos.

Anyway thats enough. Hope I ain't pi55ed you's off being a GTR owner and all :D :D :D :D :D .

Glen

ps. and no I couldn't take any pics unfortunately for fear of mine and my families lives :eek: ;) :D

Yeah I'm having a blast thanks mate. Got out here on the 3rd. Have visited a couple of guys well down Southern Japan, then went to the AutoMesse Show in Osaka, have taken in a couple of auctions in Osaka and Nagoya (had me own terminal and bid on a few cars which was fun) , been to HKS at Fuji, visited Tomei and Apexi in Tokyo, and generally been doing car things. Am now just chilling in Tokyo for a few days before returning next Tuesday. Will be going on the Tomei Expressway(Wangan) down to Daikoku Services tonight (Sat) so hope to see some nuts doing there thang :cool: .

I can understand why you would want to come back. It's me third time and I still get a buzz. Mind you I can't get a decent Curry with Popadoms anywhere :D :D :D :D :D .

Must go it's 12.15am here and well past me bedtime ;) . YEAH RIGHT :D .

Speak soon.

Glen