The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what I woke upto

Dann

Well yesterday we had lots of snow and this was my drive, The skyline parks next to my supra and my bro had already taken the skyline off to his work place he loved it all cars stuck in snow big mercs and bmw even some 4x4's were stuck. But my bro in his white GTR33 just went on by happy as and getting some strange looks from stuck people. his torque converter was working hard though on some of the hills. So it was my turn to go down to my unit 8am started my supra up (I was worried about driving her) She is low wide 1.5 locked cusco diff no traction control no abs and very wide tyres.

This is her ticking over.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6743/photo720zp3.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/photo720zp3.jpg/1/w640.png

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1985/photo721px5.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/photo721px5.jpg/1/w640.png

So as you can see not really weather I want to be driving the supra in I am all for going sideways but only when I want it too. Anyway crept down to work no more then 20kmh it was scary but at least my big wing worked kept the back end firmly in the snow lol.

None of the roads in radcliffe ever get gritted even though the gritters are based in you guessed it Radcliffe.

Just my snow story

Dann

Edited by Dann (see edit history)

really yours is an na carnt see it it must be an na-t or somethings wrong with mine blew quite abit of white smoke at me as well yeah gettin on at heap bridge towards pilsworth i got of at asda i well thought yours was a tt lol im shamed now mines an na wit 60 thou on 5zigen cat back and apexi intake maybe its my 18s slowing me down lol

really yours is an na carnt see it it must be an na-t or somethings wrong with mine blew quite abit of white smoke at me as well yeah gettin on at heap bridge towards pilsworth i got of at asda i well thought yours was a tt lol im shamed now mines an na wit 60 thou on 5zigen cat back and apexi intake maybe its my 18s slowing me down lol

What :blink:

No not NOS I dont use it. I have arc induction kit, ported polished plenum and induction, ported polished head and re-seated valves. Straight through HKS exhaust de-cat including stainless manifold, "Skyline 02 sensors", exedy twin plate clutch, cusco 1.5lsd, k-sport suspension, 19" wheels but want to change to light weight 18's for track use. stripped out engine bay etc.

Just a quick run down on my engine.

thank you for bein so informing helps alot can i ask why you use the skyline 02 sensors are they better than supra ones also ive looked into getting the head ported and polished where did you have yours done was it pricey i had my last car ported polished skimmed almost rebuilt on the cheap for 500 was a civic coupe lol i take it it will be alot dearer for the supra

No not NOS I dont use it. I have arc induction kit, ported polished plenum and induction, ported polished head and re-seated valves. Straight through HKS exhaust de-cat including stainless manifold, "Skyline 02 sensors", exedy twin plate clutch, cusco 1.5lsd, k-sport suspension, 19" wheels but want to change to light weight 18's for track use. stripped out engine bay etc.

Just a quick run down on my engine.

Nice, you'll be running about 230bhp now then I guess?

I had to put skyline 02 sensors in because the supra ones did not fit the manifold only reason. I use to work at a engineering company in darwen and they did my head for me on the side perks of the job I helped and did all the porting and polishing of plenum and induction etc.

I have a few more mods to do before i bang her on the rr again to see the propper figure.

Dann