The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help ID these wheels please

Homer

Anyone have any idea what model wheels these are? They're 17's and appear to be stock size, 2 piece and pretty lightweight. I can't read the writing on them and there's no other stickers or stamps on them.

Unfortunatly one wheel has a ding in it which doesn't look repairable.

attachment.php?attachmentid=75300&d=1210617074

Sterns....

Can't tell you which ones though... I do remember they were discontinued I think I found out, hence the reason they were spares :)

And the dink is non-repairable... I had it check at wheel refurb place and it would crack if re-shaped.

Thanks Gav, they're an old wheel so it's no surprise they're not available anymore. There's a wheel repair round here which said it was repairable, but I have my doubts, it looks too far gone for a repair.

Yep.

Can't remember the model name either, good wheel though.

Gaz.

Yep, they are quite nice for a 17, seem to be lighter than stock too. Shame :(

Will keep a check on ebay, etc, but doubt I'll ever find a spare one.

Thanks Gav, they're an old wheel so it's no surprise they're not available anymore. There's a wheel repair round here which said it was repairable, but I have my doubts, it looks too far gone for a repair.

Yep, they are quite nice for a 17, seem to be lighter than stock too. Shame :(

Will keep a check on ebay, etc, but doubt I'll ever find a spare one.

I'd be almost tempted to get it done and then x-rayed purely because I like them so much, BUT I don't know if I'd ever trust it for more than standing a car on... :(