The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dash bulbs ?

TRACIE_LOU

is it safe to just replace the bulbs and holder for led type bulbs and holders of ebay will this give same effect as yours (heckler) as we would love to have your conversion but kids = christmas = empty pockets :(

cigar one no, cant be done. Heater unit maybe possible, allthough I have never seen any LED & holders that small. Dash yeah, easy - 3 x T10 fitment LED's, and 2 x T5 LED fitment (one for dash, other for Ignition barrel light)

cigar one no, cant be done. Heater unit maybe possible, allthough I have never seen any LED & holders that small. Dash yeah, easy - 3 x T10 fitment LED's, and 2 x T5 LED fitment (one for dash, other for Ignition barrel light)

cheers bud will try this and as soon as funds allow will be in touch for your full conversion ;)

What the dash ones are simple plug in jobs ?

So its a simple, green LED to Blue swap for the dash but much more work for the other controls ?

dont laugh but...... after removing the entire dash to fit the bulbs supplied by heckler (cheers m8) tony decided he would try and paint the bulbs in the heater module with a blue bulb paint! he is out there cursing like you wouldnt believe cos the entire panel is dead!! no heater no clock but cig lighter works... do you think its poss a blown fuse or has the daft bugger done serious c**k ups to my car!!... plz help me:(

• 1 month later...
need a bit of advice i found some blue led bulbs with holders that fit the heater controls but only go 2 working is there a way of powering the unit when not in the car so i can check which ones are not working and give them a wiggle :D

Only way to do it is with a 12v power source

hello heckler how did the move go,ive got a car battery where abouts do i connect it oh and do you have any heater units done yet :D

All moved in :) I'll show you a picture later this week as I'm away with work for the next few days. I should have a unit done end of next week at the earliest.