The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Christmas Meet Sun December 21st

KamaSupra

BASINGSTOKE - Sun 21st December- 1pm - Hatch Warren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's just before Christmas and it's the last meet of the year! No need to give each other Christmas presents or cards but would be nice to all have a drink together as it is Christmas. I'll see if I can book a table somewhere for a meal if that's what people are wanting but remember I need to know how many people are coming for booking. Either that or we just go to our usual place the Wheatsheaf or somewhere else for a drink. Hope to see you there! :D

Date: Sunday 21st December

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

Sure some of you know where we meet, Basically from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. Everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours.

So far the list is:

1. KarmaSupra Man

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see if I can book us in somewhere within 10 miles of Bstoke? I'll try find somewhere without the Christmas menu because otherwise we'll have to all choose what we want just now and it'll get all confusing. Also if were able to just choose what we want to eat on the day, if some of us don't want to eat anything we don't need to and can just have a drink. I'll check out some places out of the town centre but in Bstoke as parking down there would be a nightmare and there would end up being lots of door dings on everyones cars from Christmas shoppers! I'll check out Spruce Goose, Frankies, Portsmouth Arms, Wheatshelf and anywhere else that comes to me when out....

I'll see if I can book us in somewhere within 10 miles of Bstoke? I'll try find somewhere without the Christmas menu because otherwise we'll have to all choose what we want just now and it'll get all confusing. Also if were able to just choose what we want to eat on the day, if some of us don't want to eat anything we don't need to and can just have a drink. I'll check out some places out of the town centre but in Bstoke as parking down there would be a nightmare and there would end up being lots of door dings on everyones cars from Christmas shoppers! I'll check out Spruce Goose, Frankies, Portsmouth Arms, Wheatshelf and anywhere else that comes to me when out....

i work at The Barley Mow in Winchfield, lots off parking and my friend owns it,

its just down the road from toyota gt if anyone knows it

http://www.barley-mow.com/

That place looks pretty nice! I'm happy with there what about everone else if we can get in? I was gonna book a table for 12-15 people just to be on the safe side.

That place looks pretty nice! I'm happy with there what about everone else if we can get in? I was gonna book a table for 12-15 people just to be on the safe side.
That looks pretty nice. :)

Would we be able to get in on a Sunday though? Looks like they can only seat about 40 in the restaurant.

talked to my boss today and the full lunchtime menu is available, hot food like curry, sausage and mash etc and they do really nice baguettes plus sunday roast

its nice and out the way so no shoppers, chavs etc

we had 38 in the resturant comfortably last night, plus the bar area is really nice with open fires etc

good thing about resturant is that you can look directly out onto your cars :)

if you want me to book it let me know how many for and il do it. dont worry about deposits etc :)

it not booked on the 21st, i checked but will have to let her know pretty sharpish :)

This is where it gets tricky....

If it helps, I'm in for the venue, plus one.

1. KarmaSupra Man

2. Ewen + 1 (meal or just chat, whatever venue)

3. Homer

4. GreaseMonkey (Just Drink n' Chat)

5. Sabrina (food!)

6. Ivan

7. ZS1064 + The Punisher (food)

8. By1 (just drink, i'll be feeling to hungover for food!)

9. Supragal

10. den1

11. Silversoop (drink and chat...)

Edited by Ewen (see edit history)

might pop along, but i have no idea if i can yet. Besides, me in my crappy little pug won't be able to keep up with you lot. :(

will let you know closer to the time i think.

Mate turn up in whatever your always welcome! And hey ''Crappy lttle pug''?! I was telling a few people last meet about my gorgeous pug that I owned when I was 17 years old- ''The Silver Bullet''. I'm sure your pug is gorgeous too :D Bet you've started doing her up already proper chav style, You know I feel some chav talk coming on...

Dey don't know its crappy bruva, Stick on some sick 5 spoke hubbys, you find dem in halfords down ripspeed bit yeah, Oh and a bolt on exhaust tip (well cheeky), oh, oh then spray up yer black bumpers yeah and you is gonna look well bad man and get nuff respect. You is gonna look well cool in dat pug man dat I may even wanna lift you hear me!? Catch you on da flipside blud.

Okay I'm done.... :D

Anyway where we eating?