The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero Flat Wiper Blades - Impressed

Jazzy

Just fitted some new Aero Wipers, and for £18 for all 3 blades delivered, I'm well impressed. Smooth, silent and streak free! :)

Here's a link to the ebay auction in case anyone's interested:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-94-06-AERO-VU-FLAT-WIPER-BLADES-NEW-20-21_W0QQitemZ260310557273QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260310557273&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

And a few pics fitted (just need to touch up the wiper arms now) 21"/20" up front, and 18" rear:

James

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats special about these wipers then?

It's down to their design, basically as they are a one piece curved blade it gives pressure points all the way along it, as opposed to around 6-8 on normal blades.

This in turn ensures the blade makes better contact with the window which reduces streaks, juddering and noise :)

It's down to their design, basically as they are a one piece curved blade it gives pressure points all the way along it, as opposed to around 6-8 on normal blades.

This in turn ensures the blade makes better contact with the window which reduces streaks, juddering and noise :)

Are they better at clearing the window at high speed?

Just fitted some new Aero Wipers, and for £18 for all 3 blades delivered, I'm well impressed. Smooth, silent and streak free! :)

James

I have always replaced my wiper blades with OEM, as you can just buy the rubber blades from Mr T at £15 for all 3 blades but, at £18 for 3 x complete new units....Hmmmm

Look forward to hearing how they hold up at high speed.

quick question fella's i was doing about 80mph the other day and when the wipers were doing there job i noticed they kept lifting off the windscreen for a split seconds. is that normal or are my wipers rubbish?

Happens to me too, they are crap at higher speeds, but should be OK at 80ish?