The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spotted: White J Spec L*** LUX Near Cheadle

tDR

Around 10AM this morning. Had an aftermarket exhaust and wheels that were black in the centres with a polished lip.

They may not be on the forum and the reason I'm posting here is..... YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE TIT AND CAN'T DRIVE FOR SHIT!!! :taped:

I couldn't believe it when I got behind them on a roundabout (I was in my '07 BMW 3-Series Coupe heading home to Scotland) and they stomped on the throttle without straightening up when they saw their exit and sure enough the back end came out nearly into the car beside them. I thought they would have learned but on the next roundabout a few hundred yards up the road they did exactly the same thing. I'm all for having fun but to do it on an icy cold road with traffic beside you is ludicrous. No wonder members crash their cars and blame 'black ice', 'leaves', 'diesel' or 'the autobox' for a fundamental lack of driving skill! This guy was a perfect example of an accident waiting to happen.

To top it off we then were on a dual carriageway after the 2nd roundabout and they were crawling along well below the speed limit in the outside lane deliberately holding me up and trying to bait me into undertaking. I didn't fall for it but another BMW Coupe behind me did and sure enough this tit in the Supra dropped a couple of gears and nailed it to well past the speed limit in order to box the guy that was fed up in behind another car in the inside lane.

It's not big and it's not clever... the best of it is I think it was an NA given it didn't even look very fast and only just managed to do the dirty to the 2 litre petrol BMW Coupe. An embarassment to the club.

Prat.

/rant