The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wide body/petrol cap issues!

Supragal

Originally posted by BigRoy

Rosie give Peter at PPS a ring on 0191 523 7677. Tell him your a mate of mine and ask his advice.

Oh and if anyone in the North wants a top job done visit,

http://www.modifiedatpps.co.uk

:D

i was going to recommend peter as well. he was going to do the wide arch kit on my 300zx. top quality work. i was going to travel up north from down south as his work was that good.

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, so heres something I hadn't thought about... How is it normally done? They've made a few suggestions but was wondering what the TRD kits etc use?

The rear quarter has a proper door fitment on it as per stock and just creates a deeper hole, stock looking :)

Gaz.

Feel free to post pictures of any of this guys, it'd be a great help as I have no clue what you're on about at all. Especially you Gaz!!!

"The rear quarter has a proper door fitment on it as per stock and just creates a deeper hole, stock looking"

I mean come on...really...:conf:

Originally posted by Supragal

Feel free to post pictures of any of this guys, it'd be a great help as I have no clue what you're on about at all. Especially you Gaz!!!

"The rear quarter has a proper door fitment on it as per stock and just creates a deeper hole, stock looking"

I mean come on...really...:conf:

It takes the stock fuel flap Rosie , no good for you !!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

Ok how about a 'Monza style on the top of the rear wing (it should be fat enough) or an aircraft style flush in the stock place .

How about an aircraft filler cap :innocent: I've got a friend that works for flight refueling, or there's alway the odd old 'scrap' aircraft round the airport. It'll only take you about a second to fill up as well high pressure fueling.