The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aaargh, they're writing my car off :(

Professor Kenny

Hey everyone. Long time no see, I've been really busy lately and hardly had time to get online at all.

Anyway, since my altercation with a wet oily road a while back unfortunately the insurance company has decided to write my car off.

I tried to get a quote from Keron at Extreme Performance but since he couldn't sort it in time the insurance company told me they couldn't wait any longer. I got them to give me another week, but everyone I contacted locally said it was too much work for them.

So now I'm just waiting to see what they offer me... and I'll be looking for another NA soon hopefully...

In a situation like this, would it be too late to use an accident management company?

I wish I had after a a non-fault smash in Feb :(

Accident management companies are non-fault only.

They make their money off hire vehicles and manage the rest as sideline to keep the business.

Im always happy to help members out (if i have time) but this one has gone to far for any help. He just needs to wait to hear from the enjineer and be ready with a few ad's from autotrader to show realistic value.

Jon

Its always worth looking for advice in the event of an accident. However some do end in a nightmare. I helped a member on here, for no profit to myself or the company i work for and it was carnage. Sorted it in the end but it took forever. Thankfully i was friends with the member and he was very patient.

Edited by Pig (see edit history)