The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im after a little help :)

Silva

Right, in the next few months I need to buy some new tyres and was thinking of changing the alloys anyway so I thought I would try and find a decent priced Alloy Wheel & Tyre package deal (assuming I can get decent tyres in a package deal).

Problem is, I have a budget of around £6-700 :( and im after 18" alloys with non-budget tyres.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of somewhere that has got what I need for that price?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cheers

Cheers for the quick replys, Ill keep an eye on the for sale section.

Is there also any other places aside from ebay that i may be able to get 2nd hand ones from?

Pistonheads sometimes have suitable wheels for sale. Also try other forums that use similar size wheels. Maybe the Skyline forum (not sure if they are the same though)

Cheers for the quick replys, Ill keep an eye on the for sale section.

Is there also any other places aside from ebay that i may be able to get 2nd hand ones from?

there are always nice 2nd hands ones for sale in the for sale section mate :thumbs: i'd keep an eye out there defo

Cheers for all the replys :D

SupraStormRising what tyres where on your alloys when you got them mate?

I have a couple months to scrape together some money anyway so ill definatly be looking around the links both posted and in the for sale section.

Thanks again.

I found a set of 18" alloys from http://www.alloywheels.com

Good prices on there I have to say!

The ones I found are the Dotz Renegade, I quite like them, but im not sure if they will suit the Supra.

Does anyone know of anyone with these on their Supra?

http://www.alloywheels.com/uploads/images_products_large/1822.jpg

Also, are Avon ZZ3 225/40/ZR18 tyres any good? As its an extra £70 for a tyre upgrade for all 4!

I found a set of 18" alloys from http://www.alloywheels.com

Good prices on there I have to say!

The ones I found are the Dotz Renegade, I quite like them, but im not sure if they will suit the Supra.

Looks like they only go up to 8.0" wide, which is not really enough. That's the problem with most of these cheap wheels.

Either save up some more until you've got £1000-1200, or listen to Nic's advice ;)