The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Paul at Hyper sr

j80leo

Well i took my car back up to Paul the other week as my central locking was not working on it left it with him and sorted it for me and did a couple of other jobs why it was there.

The best bit was the drive home nice dry day and plenty of road it is running so well now can not fault the work that he has done quality job if you are thinking of doing any work just give him a shout even if it's a small job paul is working hard to get the good name back and might even make an apperence on the forum to answer some questions as a trader on here;)

if you are thinking of doing any work just give him a shout even if it's a small job paul is working hard to get the good name back and might even make an apperence on the forum to answer some questions as a trader on here;)

:rlol: :taped: :blink:

Glad to hear it.

This message was sponsored by Bran Flakes

:rlol:

I'm really glad your car is still running well!

Adam, I'm pleased you are having good service from Paul and the other guys at Hyper, however please can I ask you re-read the following thread :rulez: :

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78702

in particular the following section

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree not to use txt speak on the forum, nor to spam or advertise anything without our prior consent including, but not limited to, advertising or linking to any automotive related companies in your signature unless that company is an official trader of the club.

Can you please edit your signature to remove the link to hyper.

Thanks

Mike

"including, but not limited to, advertising or linking to any automotive related companies in your signature unless that company is an official trader of the club. "

is this a recent thing?

how can we recommend people that aren't paid up traders without it being seen as advertising.......

"including, but not limited to, advertising or linking to any automotive related companies in your signature unless that company is an official trader of the club. "

is this a recent thing?

how can we recommend people that aren't paid up traders without it being seen as advertising.......

Waits to be corrected, but I think this is signature specific advertising.

For instance? No one has any objections to this thread in its entirety as it relates directly to experiences at a traders.

The problem comes when a new member stumbles across a post from Adam in another unrelated thread, and sees the recommendation at the bottom of his post. Why should a trader who hasn't contributed to the club receive this advertising ?

Mike

Is this a new rule?

Phoenix was never a trader and got recommended for years on here and by a few mods aswell.

Im far from sticking up for Hyper, people that i know that have been there have slated them.

It was introduced last year IIRC. (edit, just checked and think it was only updated in the rules recently)

We've never had a problem with people mentioning companies in threads like this where they've received good (or in some cases poor) service. What we don't want is people having unauthorised traders promoted in their signatures.