The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all the girls

Guest Cossie Mich

Guest Cossie Mich

Hello all,

I am after some lady owned cars to be featured in a new magazine that wil be aimed at girls into cars called girlracer.

We are compiling our first issue at the moment and are after some highly tuned or body modded vehicles.

The magazine will be covering the entire motoring world, from modded cars to Formula Renault. We hope to launch the frist issue at the Donny South show in April.

If you are interested in having your car featured then could you please contact me at [email protected] or reply to this post.

CheeRS

Mich

Guest Cossie Mich

Is that the best you can do boys :p

We will be featuring real articles about real cars, no tits and arse though, we already have feature cars of a V6 Ralliart colt and a GTR R33, and another Skyline, I was just looking for some more for our future issues.

Everyone else on the other sites has wished us luck.

Mich

Don't get us wrong, I'm sure we all wish you the best of luck, twas just a private joke re. a certain project car.

Being a car magazine aimed at girls, shouldn't it be littered with gratuitous pics of semi-naked guys?!

I'm sure the female population of this forum will be along soon...

:looney:

Guest Cossie Mich

It won't be littered with pics of semi naked men, we want to focus on the cars which a lot of the magazines i.e. maxpower seem to have lost sight of, which all seem to consist of who has the biggest baps, get ya tits out for the lads, sort of atitudes.

This magazine will be going out free as the first issue and then will only go out to subscribed people.

We hope to produce a magazine for every qtr this year.

Mich

Originally posted by Cossie Mich

It won't be littered with pics of semi naked men, we want to focus on the cars which a lot of the magazines i.e. maxpower seem to have lost sight of, which all seem to consist of who has the biggest baps, get ya tits out for the lads, sort of atitudes.

Damn! :)

Guest Cossie Mich

I don't see why the name is iffy as it is mainly aimed at women drivers :conf: it is also produced by the people who run the girlracer.co.uk website.

Oxygene, would a nice oiled up man stretched oevr a bonnet be more to your tastes then :D

Mich :)

Guest Cossie Mich

Tell me about it being hard to set up a magazine, all of us that are working on it, doing reports etc are working for nothing and doing it in our spare time.

Which is why we are hoping to launch it at the Donny South Show in April and the Central RS owners day at Santa pod the same weekend, trying to reach as many people as possible.

Maybe we could have grease monkey section and get some nicely toned fellas and cover them in oil, wouldn't want them to drape themselves over my though not after spending all that time polishing it :)

Mich

Originally posted by Cossie Mich

I don't see why the name is iffy as it is mainly aimed at women drivers :conf: it is also produced by the people who run the girlracer.co.uk website.

Oxygene, would a nice oiled up man stretched oevr a bonnet be more to your tastes then :D

I don't see why your aiming it at just women. Its sounds like the sort of mag re modded motors that a lot of blokes would also read without having to put up with Craps Pooer, Fart Crap and Revs rubbish.........................

While boobies are great :D, we don't really need to see them plastered all over modded car mags, theres plenty of other places if thats what you want, shame these mags don't realise it and alienate anyone over 18.

Guest Cossie Mich

We are only featuring womens cars at the moment which is why I said it was mainly aimed at women, if you are into cars then just look at it as a new car mag regardless of the name.

To get a free copy of the first mag all you have to do is click on the link for the magazine on the home page of http://www.girlracer.co.uk, fill in a short questionnaire and the first issue will be sent out to you when its published.

Thanks for your support