The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yet another crash thread

add heywood

Ive read quite a few threads about inconsiderate t***s crashing into cars and driving off. Well here's my story with a difference.

My front bumper was cracked at the bottom and a small one on the side wjen I got the car. 2 weeks ago I took it to the body shop and paid to get it fixed. Since getting it back Ive used it twicw and done about 15 miles in it. Parked it up in the garage last week and haven't used it since.

Thought it was a nice day today so went to get the supra out, unlocked the garage door and tried to open it. Noticed it was stuck so had to give it a good yank to open (up and over door). To my horror looking at my car there is a massive crack in the bottom of the bumper and it has come away where it joins the bodywork at the offside arch.

At first I thought someone had got in the garage but looking at it someone has hit my garage door and pushed it into my car :(

The door rests right on the front of the car to be able to lock it, so now to say Im pi***d off is an understatement. Ive searched all the cars in the street to check for signs of a bump but couldn't see anything, can't tell the colour of the car with the mark on the garage.

What a shitter :imsorry:

My Supe doesn't fit in the garage lengthways either lol. Sorry to hear of that, your car looks very smart in your garage though :)

Cheers mate, I do like the look of my front end but don't really knpw what to do with it now. It had been fixed before I took it to bodyshop and think I might be fighting a loosing battle trying to fix it again. If I carry on my front bumper will be made entirely of filler lol!