The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B@$7ard hits my car in tesco

scotty supra

4 supra's have had inconsiderate twats break them at low speeds whilst parked in the last 2 weeks! Think I'm the only one lucky enough to have seen it happen!!!

Hope you get it sorted mate. Wish people would look at what the f#ck they're doing!!!

I always park well away from the entrance as I worked for a car hire company - i.e. those companies who give drivers hire cars whilst their own cars are in the bodyshop after being involved in any kind of shunt.

I was shocked how many shunts happen at supermarket car parks. I thus realised either always park near expensive cars or miles away from the entrance or trolley park so less likely to get hit.

Sorry to hear some idiot hit your car.

Make that five people hit and run then. Some winker smashed into my range rover when I was parked around the corner clearing out my deceased fathers flat. thing that really annoys me is that bumper has only been on there for a few months after some other winker shoved a trailer into it and buggered orf. I reckon its a van as its managed to smack the lights as well. All I can hope is that my motor has inflicted as much damage as his has. But really how can you not notice a hoofing gert range rover. Lucky it wasn't a small child he hit. I say he in a generic term.

well lucky for my i dnt touch big supermarkets - i get me mother to do it lol.

but i can't believe the amount of supra that have been hit over the past 2 weeks?

mate go back to tesco car park and speak to customer services, and just tell them that your car has been hit and i would like to see the CCTV video's ( which they should help you at ) and if you can try and get the number plate from there, go down police station report it and get the person to pay.. because you got the evidence.

Gutted for you mate.

I keep on checking on mine every day probably 3 /4 times lol