The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just setting off to bedford

bignum

Have fun, look forward to the videos:)

Fun ha thats a laugh, i did 5 laps and got black flaged for being tooo noisey, 0.5 over there noise limit no second chance thats was it sent home was not a happy bunny £150 with passenger ticket for 5 laps, but in those 5 laps i beat a 2 m3's - 911 carrera 4 (easy) and a porche caymen thingys (not a 911 but faster then a boxster) thats was i little harder, will get si to sort my vid out of that, had a tassel with a NEW M5 up the straight and was exactly the same right upto 150 was fun while it lasted. :(

0.5db over the limit, that's a bit strict! :blink:

Mate i tell you what, they kicked about 10 - 15 cars off for noise, i was fuming and said im going to fill me tank and go out and there is nothing you or any1 can do to stop me, but then he phoned the POLICE so i didnt bother :eek: but hey i ate all there biscuits and drank as much coffee as possible to try and get my money's worth.

Did your brother get kicked off as well?

No simon was well below the noise limit with his tenabe fitted, and yes ste i will be ordering 1 soon as i need to make it quite anyways its a bloody night mare driving down the motorway i did have a baffle fitted (nurspec 1) but even with that it was over so there will be a HKS silent high power up for grabs very shortly ;)

Bad luck mate :( But you gotta love the irony of a 'silent' hi power getting pulled lol. What was the noise limit?

It was 101db static i passed that, and then was 85db driveby but the mic was half way down the straight and about 4 foot away from your car, the only reason they did it was to earn more money as there was lots of people who turned up on the day, but it was fully booked so all they did was get rid of 15 cars to then take another £125 a car good idea really for them.