The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Supra Car Oct 1993 Magazine Advert

hadyn

I recently aquired a original 1993 advert for a UK spec Supra through the power of ebay. The advert was from an October 1993 edition of CAR magazine :)

I managed to get it scanned in today at work, so I just thought I'd share with you all, as its a nice piece of UK Supra history and I dont think I've ever seen this advert on the internet?

:)

You should have said, I bought a copy years ago and uploaded it in January 2005 :)

Did you get the 3 page version with the list of approved dealers?

Nope just a two page spread. I received it in the post last week, scanned and uploaded it today.

As said before, I've never seen this advert any where before. But I'm sure some anal supraphile on here will point out that its all over the internet or something....:innocent:

Does any of the UK marketing material actually feature a UK Supra?

I think I might have actually,

I've got the top gear magazine with the review vs the tvr & m3 and I'm pretty sure it has an ad for this the mr2 and celica and I'm sure its a uk spec in that one.